Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7 more weeks!

Wow! Time is flying and I wonder if I will be ready! I am getting stronger and more endurance. I have made 2 trips to the beach this month and it has been great! Both times I took a 24 kg KB and trained. While at Orange Beach I even got a lot of stares and some questions. It was fun! I did more snatches, swings and presses. I even helped a friend with his KB while there! That is irony for you! I still need help with my form.

My hands are doing great. I have been able to get high rep snatches and they are building up callous. I am still struggling with wearing out my back. I hope to work on that issue with my instructor tomorrow. I am reminded of the many UFC fighters that I like to watch. They often train for a fight months or weeks out and are often not 100%. I know if RKC was today I would not be ready. I am praying that it will all come together by the end of Aug. If not I am enjoying the journey.

This past trips to the beach I was able to take my Enagic SD501 water ionizer. It was really easy to take off and attach on the facet where we stayed in the condos. I will never leave home with out it! I am currently reading "The Enzyme Factor" by Hiromi Shinya, MD. He is a world renown surgeon and pioneer in the colonoscopy and treatment of cancer. He has great things to say about keeping the body as alkaline as possible and endorses Kangen Water. He has been able to treat many people with cancer and using The Enzyme Diet with no recurrences. I will give more details later. But for know I can not recommend enough for athletes and non athletes to learn more about getting and keeping the body alkaline! Learn more about Kangan Water. We put so much stress on our bodies. We truly are what we eat. To learn more please visit my web site www.healthywater4you.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment