Thursday, April 1, 2010

4/1 Day 9

Going in to Day 9 I weight 187.5 this morning! Loosing weight has never been this easy for me. I am not going hungry by any means. I have been stuck at 192-195 for a while. I went to Genghis Grill last night for the first time with The Iron Tamer and Matt and Kristin McBryde after we finished moving into our new facility! I had never been there before. It was a pleasant surprise! If you have never been they give you a bowl to fill up with what ever you want from there buffet of meats and veggies, spices and you pick the sauce. Of course I got all veggies and brown rice. To my surprise we could go back for more and so I did! I had 2 large bowels of veggies and Brown rice!

I went to the doctor yesterday and discussed my lab work with her and what I am doing for the next month. I was the 3rd patient that had told her about The China Study. She said she was going to have to pick it up and read it. I have a very cool doctor. They are Cool Springs Family Medicine. They are a traditional doctors but with a much more holistic approach. They do colonics, hyberbaric oxygen, infra red sauna, vitamins and more. they are even looking at adding one of my Kangen Water systems.

Speaking of vitamins , I can not wait to my new ones come today. Shan Stratton who used to work with a former company of mine and many of the pro athlete teams and individual athletes, has started his own line of of nutritional products. Please check out Core Health Products. They are a complete product with enzymes, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, probiotics, and probiotics. I am taking the Core Health Pack and Digestive Health.

I did trained Tues. with the snatch test. I am out of conditioning for it. So after wards I did more swings with a 24 kb KB. I am going to go back to swings and snatches for the next couple of weeks until I can get back to my previous snatch test conditioning. This will be a good test to the eating plan I am doing. Matt asked me how I was doing with RKC prep work since going Vegan. So far so good. This week I have noticed more energy than before and have been waking up better even with less sleep. I have still cut back on the Americanos also.

The experiment continues!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for trying something new! I admire the dedication -- not sure I could do it though... I love cheese WAY too much. Even if I could get past the meat and chicken, the cheese would do me in...

    Look forward to following your progress.

    -A

    ReplyDelete