Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 1 is in the books!

I have finished week one eating whole foods and plant based diet. Not having eggs and bacon was a little rough in this weekend. But really what was hard was knowing what to eat. I am so use to eating a certain way that I don’t know to many different ways to eat plant based foods. I will have to educate and experiment!

This weekend was many salads and soups!

I lost 3 pounds last week. I weight 188.7 this morning. Breakfast was the usual, oatmeal, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla, and honey. I was out of bananas. I was hungry about 2 hours later so I had an early lunch of tomato soup and brown rice.

I snacked on fruit and nuts. Dinner was black bean burger, couscous and saute peppers and onions! It was so good I had 2 plates!

My Mom found another book with recipes-Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease. I read a few pages online and looking forward to reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment