Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 3

I weighted in this morning at 191.4. Now, I know this is not much but it is a start. A 1/2 pound less on Day 3 is not bad. I hope it continues. In order to get to 9% BF I have to loose 5 pounds of fat. Depending on what I weight after a month will determine if I get my BF tested again. Training yesterday was 100 snatches with a 24 kg in about 6 minutes. I got 90 in 5 minutes and then pounded out the last 10. After training Cami I did Clean and press with a 24 kg ladders 1-4 with 5 push ups after each C&P on my fist. Finished it up with swings 24 kg 40/20 sec.

Dinner was 2 large bowls of salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, bell peppers, avocados, and black beans dressed in Olive Oil and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Breakfast this morning was 1/2 cup oatmeal with a banana, walnuts, raisins, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Lunch was 2 servings of roasted red pepper and tomato soup and Ezekiel bread sandwich with Almond Butter.

I have already had 3/4 of a gallon of Kangen Water by noon. I am not giving up my Americano! I use 1/2 caffeinated and I have had 2 of them. I may have to have another one after lunch! The interesting thing is, the more water I drink the less coffee I drink.

Physically I feel pretty good. Very little cravings for meet. I do miss eggs but only a little. I had my blood drawn today and will have the results next week.

I snacked on clementines, bananas and nuts today after lunch. Dinner was a multi bean and vegetable soup. I are too much! No work out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment