Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 4

This morning I weighted in heavier than I started. I know I can not weigh every day to expect a difference, but I am going to just to chart my progress. 192.4

Went to a fund raiser breakfast this morning and they served eggs, bacon and potatoes. I ate the potatoes but asked for oatmeal. They were very nice and were able to accommodate me. Lunch was an apple, and left over stir fry. I snacked on fruit and a granola bar that Caleb did not eat. Dinner was a great salad that I made with falafel.

Training was 10 minutes of get ups with 24 kg. My right side felt like it was fatiguing before my left. I then did 10 minutes of swings with 24 kg for 5 rounds, 16 kg one hand for a few rounds and then 24 kg again.

Day 4 of whole food plant eating in the books. I am having heart burn. I am not sure if it is because I have been drinking more coffee than normal this last month. I am going to refrain from coffee for a week and see if it comes down. The flatulence factor is up with all the beans and veggies. I hope that my system adjusts soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment