Monday, April 26, 2010

4/26 Day 34

Today I returned to get my lab work drawn to see how the last month went. My weight this am was 188.4. I am undetermined if I am going to continue eating this way. The eggs Cami cooked this morning was smelling really good. The last week has been harder more so because of the lack of variety. I need to go to the store for more items. I did begin my garden for the summer. I need more plants aleady. I did not realize how many plants I can use. I did not get them all in the ground yet but will work on that this week.

Training has been spotty so I need to pick it up for the next 3 1/2 weeks before I go back to St. Paul for CK-FMS. I need to get my snatch numbers up again! Snatches, snatches and more snatches the next couple of weeks! I also plan on swing doubles to get ready to retest!

Keep growing, learning, and applying!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment