Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today's Work Out

No  BC class to today.  Today I practiced on my own, in my back yard!  Another great reason to WO with KB!  There are the only thing needed to get in everything in a short amount of time without having to go anywhere or take them with you!  Here is todays workout: 30 min total.  5 min of Get Ups with 16 kg, 5 min half GU with 24 kg, Swings for 8 rounds 30 sec swing/30 sec rest alternating 16 kg and 24 kg, practice 10 cleans and 5 snatches each hand.  My hands where OK.  They still hurt.  I used a large band aid on both and bought cotton work gloves from WalMart and cut the fingers out of them. They worked really well!

I have been listening to Tommy Nelson from Denton Bible Church on the book of Ecclesiastes this week driving back and forth to work.  It is a very good series and I encourage everyone to order it from Denton Bible Church.  It is a series I have listened to before and is always good to listen to it again.  As I look at this year's goals half way through and evaluate my progress.  I have to be reminded that everything is an ordained gift, good and bad, from the Lord and to enjoy it as such! Solomon has so much wisdom for us, even today!

No comments:

Post a Comment