Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 2 Begins!

Week 2 begins!  I rested for the most part of the weekend.  No KB but did do some pull ups on Saturday with the kids!  Today's BC was good!  I did another snatch test before class and tore my hands at about 60. I was feeling pretty good until then.  I finished it out though but did not get to 100!  I taped up my hands and continued with class!  We did Get ups, goblet squats, swings, and more swings!  I am amazed at how quickly I am an getting conditioned.  Even after a week I can notice an increased level of endurance with the work outs!  I plan to go in the morning and get in 5-6 sessions in this week if possible!  I hope my hands heal up quickly!

Here is a short video link on Why use KettleBells! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyN-zhmJPik

I Lost 4 lbs last week!!  I started off at 195 and Sunday weight was 191.7 lbs.  I tested my BF% and it is between 12-14%.  I use 2 different methods to make sure I am not missing it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment