Friday, June 12, 2009

Weds Work Out!

Weds night WO was great!  We started of with 3 stations. 1. Push ups and planks 2. split squats 3. 1 arm rows for time x 2 rounds.  Then we had a race for 5 rounds of 1. swings with 20 kg x15, 24 kg x10 and 2-16 kg farmer walks.  Mark and I had to walk with them in the raised and lock out position for the last 2 rounds!  It was a hot evening too!  I can notice a difference in my endurance already.  It amazes me how quickly I feel better.  I don't feel as week in the lower back and abs.


I did not make it to BC yesterday.  I worked until 630 p.m.  I did not make it this morning either.  I have work to get done this morning.  I will train this evening hopefully!  I have another busy day.  


I am doing well on the eating.  I am eating smaller meals through out the day.  Limiting starchy carbs such as breads.  Eating whole foods such as fruits, veggies, nuts, and meat.  Drinking lots of water.  I shoot for a gallon and a half every day.  I take Essentials for Life vitamins with each meal.  Infinity2’s Essentials for Life is a complete and powerful combination of SIX different natural products combined into one amazing system; whole food vitamins, chelated minerals, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, fat-burning enzymes, and probiotics.


I also take InfiAid is a proprietary blend of enzymes, powerful herbs, and antioxidants specifically formulated to support muscle and joint health. It helps the body recover after injury or inflammatory conditions. InfiAid provides highly concentrated proteolytic enzymes, including bromelain, to augment the body’s natural anti-inflammatory systems.  


I also take Essential Fatty Acid- A 100% vegetarian blend of Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9, and DHA to optimize heart, brain, and joint function.


For more information visit www.heartlandselect.net

No comments:

Post a Comment