Monday, June 22, 2009

Week 9

9 More weeks until RKC! I started the week off at 190 lbs. This week I am on Vacation with the family at Cape San Blas, Florida. It is called the Forgotten Coast and I know why now. It really is 10 years at least behind the rest of the country! I am still training! Saturday I did 7 rounds of snatches 10/10 with 1 minute rest and 5 rounds of 20 swings with 20 seconds rest. Sunday Rest Day! I enjoyed time at the pool and the beach with the boys on Father's Day! I gave my self blood blisters on my hands on Saturday. I bought tape to be able to keep training. I learned how to tape them from Mark Snow, who is also going to RKC with his wife Nikki.

Today, more snatches! 6 rounds of 10/10 with 45 seconds rest. I finished ripping the skin on my right hand of the blood blisters from Saturday. I did not tape my hands because they did not hurt. I kept snatching even thought it ripped. I then did 50 push ups! Now enjoying breakfast with the family and off to the beach and pool! I will post pictures later here and on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment